Responsible for the Group’s e-business catalogue and its promotion inside and outside the Group. Contribute to the evolution of the e-business part of the web and take part in extranet developments and help provide corresponding training and promotional programs to ensure sales force support and the most appropriate service to customers. Implement KPI’s to ensure efficiency and follow up of the e-business part of the web and promote results
The E-Business Manager Junior reports to the Marketing Communication Manager.
Part of the Hq Marcom team reporting to the Marketing Communications & E-business manager and working in close cooperation with the on-line team:
- Ensure the management of the Group’s e-business catalogue:
- Train and manage the network of correspondents
- Contribute to functional evolutions
- Promote the tool
- Take part in the evolution of the e-business part of the web, in close cooperation with the on-line team and each member of the Marcom team.
- Contribute to the development of customer extranets:
- Promote extranet concept to sales force
- Train local correspondents to ensure expertise, implementation and continuity in the process
- Ensure permanent support and advice of local correspondents
- Implement KPI’s for the follow up of the e-business part of the web, evaluate , control and promote results in cooperation with the on-line team
- Pilot the training and sales support tools initiative developed on Intranet, according to the customer orientation program. Through this initiative, provide to all sales force the complete spectrum of information they need for each market segment.
- You have between 2 and 5 years experience in marketing and communications
- Expertise of the web tool
- Open-mindedness, international culture and knowledge of internal networks
- Fluent in English
Nexans - il y a 20 mois