Within the Airworthiness Department of EUROCOPTER, you will have to be in charge of all Certification related activities for a state-of-the-art integrated Avionic Suite fitted on several Helicopter Types.
Within EUROCOPTER, the you will have to :
In addition, the you will have to:
- Identify applicable regulatory requirements and to allocate them within the Design Office
- Define suitable Means of Compliance
- Follow-up the Showing of Compliance (test, witnessing, documents)
- Prepare the Compliance Statement
- To support the Line Function of the Design Office for any topic related to Airworthiness of the Avionics Systems
- Participate to the Flight Condition Approval of Prototype
This position will allow you to have global view of the helicopter and to have many contacts within Eurocopter, and also external contact with the Aeronautical Authorities.
- Harmonize the certification basis with airworthiness authorities (EASA, FAA) and associated Means of Compliance (CRi, Issue Paper)
- Harmonize the certification plans and programs with certification authorities
- Approve compliance documents under DOA, or harmonize their content with certification authorities
- Organize all certification meetings (internal / external), and witnessing
Reference Code : 10125941 AT EN EXT 1
You are an Engineer (generalist, aeronautic or electronic-embedded systems), with 5 to 10 years experience. You have a mandatory basic knowledge in embedded systems (as development or Certification engineer).
You also have a mandatory experience in Aeronautic.
Notions in Project Management would be a plus.
You ideally have an experience in international complex organisation.
You shall have strong technical knowledge within the Avionic discipline: you should be familiar with the following :
On top of that, aerospace regulatory (CS / FAR, TSO) and norms (DO, ED, ARP, ARINC) knowledge would be appreciated
- Federated and Integrated Modular systems architecture
- Systems, software and complex electronic hardware development standards
- Development and installation of avionic equipments (computers, displays, control panels)
- Communication and navigation systems
English knowledge is a must.
We will appreciate your autonomy, your leadership, your open mindness. A good relationship is also required (internal and external interfaces).
Salary depending on experience and profile.
Qual FR - il y a 2 ans
La Fondation d'entreprise EADS a été créée en 2004 à l'initiative des filiales du groupe EADS : Airbus, EADS Astrium, Defence...