Chevron Oronite SAS is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of performance additives for fuels and lubricating oils. It is a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation. We market a broad range of products in 16 different product lines. Eame Headquartered in Levallois, Chevron Oronite is organized into three primary functions (Supply & Manufacturing, Sales, and Products & Technology) that operate globally across three major regions (Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe/Africa/Middle East).
Please visit our web site for more information: http://www.chevron.com/products/oronite/
The Automotive Market Manager position will be based in either Levallois, France or Windsor, UK area.
Key Job Responsibilities for these positions:
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Support large regional and/or global customers
- Engage customer technical service, products and marketing teams within the customer organization
- Identify development and technical services projects and coordinate program execution
- Analyze and develop business opportunities
- Develop product recommendations that meet market space requirements
- Develop AEO/VII pricing recommendation
- Analyze detailed information of market, competitor strategies and product information, OEM and regulatory drivers, market segmentation and growth rates
- Degree in Engineering / Science discipline (or equivalent)
- Experience in lubricants, and/or additive business
- Commercial experience will be a plus
- Good technical knowledge in combustion engines would be a plus
- Demonstrated projects management capabilities
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
- CSOC Regular Certification is preferred
Relocation will not be considered
Selected candidates will work in France under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is an equal opportunities employer
Chevron - il y a 17 mois
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We...