- Front line Apps are the core of SAP Applications renewal. They are meant to leverage unique SAP In Memory technology (HANA) to deliver enterprise or end-user Web and/or mobile applications.
- The goal of this internship is to contribute to the development of a front line application.
- The intern will have to define innovative interface, in collaboration with the functional specialist and usability expert.
- He will be asked to develop features, write technical documentation, deliver unit tests and work together with his team to ensure quality.
- The intern will join a development Scrum Team of the Frontline Applications group.
- The intern will work closely with expert Developers, Quality Engineers and Functional team members.
- Dates are flexible and will be defined with the student depending on his school calendar. Near six month duration is expected.
- Prior internship experience helpful but not mandatory.
- Creativity and good user experience feeling.
- Team player / Technical English is required in order to fit with companys international context.
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...