- Front line Apps are the core of SAP Applications renewal. They are meant to leverage unique SAP In Memory technology (HANA) to deliver enterprise or end-user Web and/or mobile applications.
- The goal of this internship is to contribute to the development of a front line application.
- The intern will have to define innovative interface, in collaboration with the functional specialist and usability expert.
- He will be asked to develop features, write technical documentation, deliver unit tests and work together with his team to ensure quality.
- The intern will join a development Scrum Team of the Frontline Applications group.
- The intern will work closely with expert Developers, Quality Engineers and Functional team members.
- Dates are flexible and will be defined with the student depending on his school calendar. Near six month duration is expected.
- Prior internship experience helpful but not mandatory.
- Creativity and good user experience feeling.
- Team player / Technical English is required in order to fit with companys international context.
SAP - il y a 24 mois
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...