THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS RESERVED FOR STUDENTS FROM L'ÉCOLE DES PONTS ET CHAUSSÉES TO APPLY TO THE SNC-LAVALIN AWARD.
Are you looking to:
The SNC-Lavalin Award combines a paid internship of a minimum of 4 months and a scholarship, and offers you the possibility to gain practical experience supervised by skilled professionals. Award winners will receive a competitive student salary during their internship as well as a CAN $2,500 scholarship upon completion of the work term.
- Gain work experience in a leading engineering and construction firm?
- Enhance your professional development by working with a team of highly qualified professionals?
- Kick start your engineering career in a globally-recognized company?
Here are a few examples of internships completed by our winners...:
Site Supervision – Design – Construction / Sustainable Development – Energy Efficiency
…across a wide range of sectors:
Roads and Bridges – Buildings – Urban Infrastructure – Hydrocarbons and Chemicals – Mines and Metals
You are eligible to apply for the SNC-Lavalin Award if you meet all of the following requirements:
Awards are granted once a year in SNC-Lavalin offices around the world. The deadline to apply is February 1, 2013.
- You are a full-time student in a recognized undergraduate engineering program.
- You will have earned half of the credits necessary for your graduation by the end of the 2013 winter session.
- You demonstrate superior academic performance, leadership qualities and good communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and the work language of the region where you will work (additional languages are an asset).
- You are available to start your internship in April or May 2013.
- You are a citizen or landed immigrant of the country in which the hiring office is located.
Please note that your application must be accompanied by:
- Your CV
- A cover letter indicating the reasons for applying
- Your most recent transcript
SNC-Lavalin - il y a 16 mois
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of...