The Business Development Manager M2M Solutions will proactively work on identifying, selecting, and establishing cooperation with Partners in the wireless technology space. You will present new products and services, driving Strategic Selling processes, manage and close sales opportunities with new Partners. The Business Development Manager M2M Solutions will be responsible for sales targets with new Partners, including forecasting and ongoing reporting. The geographical focus will be EMEA with primary focus on Germany, UK, and France.
Key Job Responsiblities:
Primary Job Requirements:
- Assume responsibility for Sales Revenue target to Wireless Reseller Partners, Managed Service Providers and System Integrator companies
- Identify and engage in new partnerships in the Connected Device space
- Manage strategic relationship with consultant firms, fora and interest organizations.
- Identify customer requirements, and perform professional sales negotiations
- Maintain detailed account profiles and activities, including statistics, forecasts and reports and update management on account status, business opportunities and trends on a regular basis.
- Assist customers in product selection and configuration including reference selling of appropriate third party software and hardware when necessary.
- Develop an understanding of targeted vertical segments and customers in those segments in order to anticipate current and future sales opportunities. Focus efforts on having Digi become the end users product of choice.
- Bachelor or higher degree in electrical engineering or computer science or related field.
- 4+ years successful sales experience
- Ability to sell into technical wireless environments
- Background in the telecoms industry is preferred
- Familiar with Wireless technologies such as ZigBee, Wifi and Cellular (3G) is a plus.
- Business understanding in the areas of strategic selling, developing and maintaining good business relationships with key accounts
- Existing network and contacts in Energy, Smart City, and Transportation Companies is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and organization skills with a talent for customer interaction at all levels, as well as the ability to clearly articulate technical material
- Must have strong interpersonal & communication skills, a positive attitude, and a proactive approach.
- Must be self-driven and a team player
- Must be able to travel
- Fluent in English and another European language (French or German)
Digi International - il y a 22 mois
Digi International is Your M2M Expert, combining products and services as end-to-end solutions to drive business efficiencies. Digi provides...