DepartmentADM/Directorate for Finance, Budget & Management Systems
DivisionFBM / Finance, Budget & Management Systems Division
SectionFBM/ FBD/ Accounting, Treasury & Systems Section
Job FamilyExperienced Functional Support - 2
PurposeTo ensure the compliance with the International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) within the ITER Organization.
To participate in the daily accounting and treasury operations.
Two vacancies are opened on this position.
Main duties / Responsibilities• Ensures the compliance of the financials with the IPSAS;
Measures of effectiveness• Reports to the Accounting, Treasury & Systems Section Leader;
- Ensures the compliance of accounting operations with the Project Resource Management Regulations, Implementing Measures and other internal rules;
- Contributes to the preparation of the annual IO Financial Statements;
- Performs a semi-annual closing/review of the accounts;
- Coordinates the accruals processes and reporting;
- Prepares and proposes update for IO Accounting rules and procedures;
- Manages suspense accounts;
- Prepares relevant documents and reports for the Financial Audit Board;
- Performs Financial Analysis as required;
- Performs other duties in support of the project schedule as described in the Detailed Work Schedule and the Strategic Management Plan;
- Performs other duties linked to the above purpose upon management request, as necessary;
- Maintains a strong commitment to the implementation and perpetuation of the ITER Safety Program, values and ethics.
. Project construction phase;
- Works in close cooperation with other team members especially on the Year end closing and Property, Plant and Equipment and Intangible Assets;
- Interfaces with all ITER Organization Departments, Directorates, Division and Sections;
- In response to requests from the Director-General and/or Director for Finance Budget & Management Systems, or proactively, informs the DG/ Director for Finance Budget & Management Systems of any important and urgent issues that cannot be handled by the concerned line management and may jeopardize the achievement of the Project’s objectives.
- Contributes to the accuracy, certification and discharge of the yearly Financial Statements of the ITER Organization;
- Controls and issues reports tasks relating to the accounting and treasury within the assigned schedule.
. SAP ID: 50000661 and 50000040.
Level of studyAt least Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Level of experienceAt least 10 years
Technical experienceExperience in accounting with at least 5 years’ experience with IPSAS.
Project experience1 to 2 years
Social skillsAbility to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
Ability to work in a team and to promote team spirit
Specific skillsMS Office standard (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
General skills- Certified Professional Accountant;
Free criteria– Good knowledge of SAP FI, AA, AP software or equivalent ERP;
- IPSAS training certification is required;
- Experience in financial analysis and forecasting Project Management, including earned value management, cost estimating, and project controls is an asset;
- Rigorous and reliable;
- Ability to write reports and communicate effectively in English is an asset.
– Good command of SAP FM, MM or equivalent ERP system.
智联招聘 - il y a 24 mois