The Sophia-Antipolis CPU group designs and develops new ARM architectures and processor cores as well as new variants of existing cores. The group is characterized by highly intelligent and motivated engineers working at the forefront of technology within a company that is the world leader in embedded 32-bit microprocessors.
Design Verification (DV) of CPU cores is a huge and exciting challenge. At ARM, Verification Engineers are an essential and integral part of the CPU Design team, and the verification effort often exceeds the design effort. ARM uses state of the art verification tools and techniques to maximize the quality of ARM IP. We have built up a team of highly motivated Verification Engineers with specialist skills in design simulation, prototyping and formal verification methodologies. ARM CPU Verification Engineers develop specialist skills and knowledge and apply both hardware and software skills to the verification task. They work as part of the CPU team to ensure that all areas of the microprocessor are understood and thoroughly verified. This requires an insight, both of the 'big picture' at the architectural level, and of the details at the implementation level.
Preferably graduate from a University or Engineering School, in electronic engineering or computer science, although other science graduates would be considered if they have relevant experience.
0-1 year microprocessor, ASIC systems or IP verification experience.
• Enthusiasm and drive.
• Prepared to be assigned to tasks across the full range of your skills and experience, as and when opportunities arise.
• Ability to express ideas and communicate effectively
• Ability to schedule own workload and plan tasks
• Good inter-personal skills
• Willingness to be flexible and accept new challenges
• Must be fluent in French and English
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Familiarity of RISC microprocessors and microprocessor systems
• Test plan creation
• Knowledge on emulator, FPGA platforms
• Salary - depending on experience
• Shares (Restricted Share Units) at the discretion of ARM Holdings Plc
• Private Medical Insurance
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Life Assurance
Arm Ltd - il y a 21 mois