Urgent Need -PDMS Piping Designer - 12 months renewable contract
Leap 29 are working with a Large International Contractor. They are currently engaged on a new FPSO Project
This exclusive position requires a Piping Designer for a 12 months contract that will be based in France.
The relevant Piping Designer will be involve to create (mainly 3D model) and supply (drawings or reports) to different Customers (internal or external) the arrangement information as assigned by the Lead Engineer Piping..
As the Piping Designer , you will be responsible to
The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of experiences as a Piping designer – Software –PDMS, AUTOCAD and a fully qualified Engineering degree.
- Create or participate to the 3D Model Architecture;
- Prepare the “Basic Input data sheets” per work unit as defined;
- Create the arrangement of the following 3D model elements inside the 3D model, in line with P&ID & the Pipe classes requirements, the Working Instructions and the Rules of Art: Equipment / Civil & Steel Structure / Pipe Routing.
- Comply the forecast dates for information & drawings submission. Provide information to prepare the flat-file to follow-up the arrangement design progress upon request by L.E.;
- Must be able to determine the layout of equipment with respect to process, maintenance, operation and cost;
- Creating piping drawings and piping studies with the use of plot plan, diagrams, preliminary process data sheets, etc., in accordance with instructions, specifications, standards, etc.;
- Must be able to determine the location of connections on equipment (in accordance with process)
All applicants will be considered that have the right to work in the EU. The ability to speak French will be an advantage.
To hear more about this opportunity please contact the contract team at Leap 29
OilCareers - il y a 16 mois