Purpose of job:|
To support the Group PBX retrofit project, carrying out administrative tasks and co-ordinating project related deadlines for the different Regus centres involved in the project.
To interface with the IT Managers from all regions, providing detail of projects and feeding information/requirements back into the PMO.
Reporting into the IT Project Manager based in France
o Weekly project updates
- Provide general administrative support
- Coordinate project activities across countries
- Works with IT Project Manager to meet the project deliverables
- Create and update reports as requested by the PMO
o Resource trackers
- Update database to track project cost
- Updates Quickbase as and when required
Our ideal candidate will have some project administration work experience, ideally working in or with an IT organization
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal, are a must for this position
- Experience of working in fast-paced and flexible environments
- Able to meet targets and deadlines and to adapt to changing goals with a can do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work with people from varying cultures
- Good people skills
- Comfortable in working in a flat organisation – with minimal management hierarchy – no job too small or too big
- Competent in using Microsoft Office to at least an intermediate level in Excel and Word
Regus - il y a 12 mois
Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual or...