Job Type: Permanent
Location: Marseille, France
Salary: up to 30,000£
Start Date: ASAP
BBA Reman has rapidly become an international market leader in the remanufacture of automotive parts, spanning 3 continents and 11 countries worldwide. We have a clear vision to become the world's largest automotive electronic remanufacturer and the high calibre of our employees enables us to continue to push the business forward. With this in mind we are now looking for an ambitious French speaker to join our workshop in the sunny South of France.
Become a part of our thriving business and enjoy the many benefits of living in historic Marseille. Spend your lunch eating a classic bouillabaisse on the beach, planning your weekend sail excursion. Join one of the many local rowing clubs and unwind with your new friends drinking a Pastis at the Vieux Port.
We are offering:
- A generous salary of up to 30,000 plus 20% monthly bonus potential
- 5% monthly pension contribution
- An all expenses paid training scheme at our Head Office in Rochester, UK to get you off to a fantastic start
- The chance to play a vital role at one of our biggest sites, and be part of a fast-growing global organisation
- Travel and development opportunities for top performers
You will have the chance to join our team of highly successful and ambitious Technical Sales Advisors. Daily tasks will include:
- Offering telephone support before and after the repair of customers' parts
- Troubleshooting technical problems where necessary
- Liaising with the workshop both in France and the UK for progress on repairs to give customers the most up to date information.
- Invoicing completed jobs, working with a high level of accuracy at all times.
We are looking for the following qualities:
If you are looking for a challenge and the opportunity to join a fast-moving, dynamic company please send your CV through to email@example.com.
- Fluent French and English
- Experience working within a fast-paced Customer Service or Sales role
- Educated to minimum A-level standard with a valid driving licence
- An excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of accuracy
- Previous experience of working in the automotive industry or a passion for cars would be an advantage.