World leader in Luxury, LVMH possesses a unique portfolio of over 60 prestigious
. Thanks to its brand development strategy and the expansion of its international retail network (more than 3,000 stores worldwide), LVMH has delivered strong growth since its
creation in 1987
In this position you will have a chance to contribute to the further success of LVMH by being part the Groups’ Human Resources Team. Under the direct supervision of the Director Group Executive Development,
you will have the opportunity to design, develop & deliver LVMH development actions for our international High Potential (HP) population.
In leading such programmes for very international & demanding audiences, you will have a chance to interact with Senior Managers (Group COMEX members, Maison CEOs and Directors) of LVMH Group on a daily basis to propose best in class, innovative Executive Development actions.
You will specifically:
In a highly multicultural and fast paced working environment, the job will give you the opportunity to be at the heart of the most interesting Human Resources development initiatives by interacting with Senior Management and working on transversal subjects either in terms of activity (Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirituous, Watches & Jewellery, Selective Distribution) or functions (Marketing, Retail, Supply Chain, HR, …).
- Manage the delivery of international Group HP development seminars: from the selection of participants to the design of programmes and the management of suppliers
- Develop new programmes for HP populations: from the definition of programmes to the choice and development of innovative content and pedagogical methods.
- Personally lead specific sessions of the programmes in front of ambitious and bright participants
- Design & manage communication/marketing actions to promote and explain programmes
- Develop & implement tools to create a continuous improvement process for selected programmes and Executive Development actions.
This job is an exciting opportunity for a High Potential person who wants to develop him/herself rapidly through a successful organization.
You have more than 10 years of experience in HR Development or more broadly in training or in consulting in environments as demanding as those of the Luxury industry where “excellence” is required.
Your proven learning agility, your ambition to progress rapidly within a competitive organization and your commitment to the LVMH culture will allow you to quickly be recognized as the Leader of LVMH Executive Development for High Potentials.
At the same time:
Languages: being bilingual English and having a first good level of French is mandatory as is the desire and capability to operate internationally.
- Your practicality and flexibility allows you to manage tailor-made programmes
- You have high level strategic thinking capabilities
- You are able to coach and challenge high level speakers (CEOs, Senior Managers)
- Your subtle emotional intelligence and good ability to speak in public makes you and efficient driver of audiences of 25 to 30 confirmed High Potentials
- You will bring an attention to detail and a passion for the delivery of the highest quality levels of service
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is the world's largest luxury goods company, with brands that are bywords for the good life and...