Apple
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Apple - Chicago, IL

Vous voyez des avis pour des postes dans la ville où vous vous trouvez (Chicago, IL).
Ce n'est pas le lieu de votre choix ?
Choisissez-en un autre.
Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
Chicago, IL51 avis
51 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 9 874 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I loved every minute of working at Apple. Great people, great culture, great company, and workforce development training. The training was some of the best training and adequately prepared me for my role.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
The pay is good but not great. They pay you for what you do. The work is very stressful and doesn't allow you to breathe. They focus on stats and customer feedback. Even if it's out of you control, it will ALWAYS be your fault. If you care about your mental health, look elsewhere!
Pay. That's it.
stress and most customers
Culture d'entreprise
I liked the download it kept you prepared
And the ability to get help from fellow workers and I loved meeting new people and families product was easy to learn and share information about
Points positifs
Flexible and break room was chill on launch days, the serenity room was nice and they order food for us when we were over 10 hour shift
Points négatifs
Some of the people that were there a long time, were difficult and wouldn’t help you sometimes not a clear path to move up
Culture d'entreprise
Apple goes above and beyond legal requirements to make sure employees have access to benefits and fair working conditions. Management stands behind workers. Unlike no retail I've ever worked before.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
myexperience at Apple was far more than amazing! I definitely went in nervous due to having little knowledge about their ecosystem and their day to day operations, but they quickly helped me get over that. I felt welcomed and appreciated from the start! Overall, I would highly recommend working for this beautiful company.
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
Credit Data Lake team is responsible for all the credit data that is available in Enterprise Data Lake platform. This team is involved in multiples projects like Transmit which deals with setting up different reporting platforms like Cal reporting, Dapply reporting. It also does its part for the Payfone project by sending daily reporting files which gives insights about new sfy accounts that are created and update reporting file which tells about the changes made the already existing syf accounts.
Culture d'entreprise
The culture at Apple is by far the most pleasing aspect working here.

The work/life balance is ideal but be prepared to stay after your shift

if you are closing or there is a Customer issue involved.
Culture d'entreprise
Apple is a great company to work for in terms of benefits and perks. I worked as an At Home Adviser for 3 years, they sent me a 21 inch iMac cause of my visual impairment. When you have great management things run smoothly you can improve. However every 3 months we changed management and that's really destablizing. I changed departments 6 times in 3 years!! Also had to work holidays.
Culture d'entreprise
I used to be in charge of the merchandising and technology at my location. This included that all technology both customer and employee was always working.
Culture d'entreprise
Apple is a fast moving place to work . A typical day with an hour of time to catch up on communication like email. Everyone is paid hourly except the Store leader. No one can view company information unless you are in the store.There is a huge leader presence to support a very large team. The mission is to bring technology to meet humanity to improve the lives of many. The hardest part of the job is keeping on top of all the changes. The most enjoyable part is woking with a great team and working with customers.
Points positifs
Working for the best tech company in the world
Points négatifs
Does not have a culture of continued training
Culture d'entreprise
I believe Apple is a good company to work for. However, they do want fast turnover at Apple because as the company changes, they want the employees to change with it and it seems they don't help their longer employees the ability to change with it.
Culture d'entreprise
Working at apple was a happy place for me. times could be stressful but apple has always provided a relaxed work atmosphere. i regret leaving apple due to family issues and another job position that did not work out for me. i would go back to apple if i had the chance to.
Culture d'entreprise
I feel that Apple nails it when it comes to launch days with on site food and accommodations for employees and rest areas to recoup and preparing us for long days
Points positifs
Very helpful team mates answering questions
Points négatifs
The redundancy of continual sales
Culture d'entreprise
Apple offers a great culture and sound leadership. Wonderful opportunities to grow and advance. It offers a good balance between work and home living and values its employees.
Points positifs
Remote positions and great culture
Points négatifs
Shifting schedules, every 6 months.
Culture d'entreprise
Apple is a company where you receive benefits even as a part time employee. From tuition help, to 401K contribution, and health insurance. If you want to move up, there are opportunities. Not many on the sales floor, but in Genius Bar; yes.
Discounts, healthcare, benefits
too many hours
Culture d'entreprise
Great company, culture, and leadership...but opportunities for advancement are very limited as the company look externally for most roles of significant responsibility.
Culture d'entreprise
As an AppleCare College Advisor, I was able to work remotely from home. This was convenient as a college student because I had the comfort to work from my own office/ room. I was able to learn the ins and outs of how to troubleshoot iOS devices and provide reliable customer service.
Culture d'entreprise
At Apple, you are given opportunities to learn and grow. You are constantly pushed to be your best by leaders and coworkers alike. Every working day is different from the last, with new experiences, customers, needs, and struggles. Everyone will always have your back and look out for you to make sure that you succeed and are happy with the work that you put in.
Work culture
Points négatifs
Difficult to juggle with school, life, and work balance.
Culture d'entreprise
Great work environment, co-workers are wonderful. In an environment that is so fast paced there are always things to do. Opportunities for learning and development can feel stagnant.
Points positifs
Great benefits, great people to work with
Points négatifs
Management needs work, not enough room for growth and improvement, no work life balance
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
If you like your life and happiness don’t work here. The management was a joke! They will take all you have an ask you for more. Apple makes good products but when you work as a retail employee you are the infantry of the company a.k.a. disposable!
Culture d'entreprise
Great role and company. Can be hard to navigate and highly political. Low ceiling after you rise to a senior position. Lots of ego from people that should be humble.