Avis Budget Group
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Avis Budget Group - San Francisco, CA

Vous voyez des avis pour des postes dans la ville où vous vous trouvez (San Francisco, CA).
Ce n'est pas le lieu de votre choix ?
Choisissez-en un autre.
Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
San Francisco, CA14 avis
14 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 3 652 avis
Culture d'entreprise
You will do the same things everyday. Very easy work in the winter time. Not much to do but during the summer time it is really hard work. its a no stop job, always something to be doing. the only downside to working with the company is sometimes the management. They really lack communication. You will be told many different things from different managers. Non of the managers are on the same page. but other then that. its a fun and enjoyable place to work. the people there are amazing, you become like a family and it shows.
5,0
Culture d'entreprise
i love working for harveen prasad at 230 harbor way south san francisco for avis budget car rental. where an out side agency thats always out and about transporting cars to various locations near and far in the bay area driving new model cars.
Culture d'entreprise
South San Francisco/SFO = Absolute joke. Work 55+ hours a week in all hours of the day and night including weekends and holidays. Pay is terrible. Management is horrible and never transparent - they will lie - they will try and do everything they can to hustle you out of hours of work, days of work, and pay. Salary is poor. Company culture is nonexistent and terrible staff environment. This company is not for serious professionals. Great for people with no education, no experience, no options because its a step above working fast food. Do not waste your time.
Not one pro.
Points négatifs
Everything- Do not work here if you can afford it.
Culture d'entreprise
Long work hours and low salary. Operations managers are required to work 10 hour shifts. The only perk of is that operations managers can drive a different car from the fleet each week as part of their salary package.
free car and gas
no breaks
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
only was a summer driver. The location of where I worked was good. Manager was nice and coworkers are helpful. I would recommend to someone who wants to have a part time and the job expectation is fair. All you have to do is drive and dont crash
easy driving
pay
Culture d'entreprise
I loved this job, and miss my coworkers, and the atmosphere at San Francisco Airport. Its hard work, but, the friendships, and situations we encountered on a daily basis made it a great place to work. I met dozens of celebrities, including John Belushi, Dennis Quaid, Kefer Sutherland, Paul Simon, Randy Savage (Macho Man, a wrestler), etc. Many gave us tickets to events. I also got autographs from Barry Bonds, (S.F. Giant) who is notoriously fan unfriendly. Kirstie Alley has beautiful hair (who knew?) and Robin Williams was a regular as he owned a home in the East Bay. I could go on and on...
The culture is car renting, we weren't going to change the world, we just rented cars. I miss it.
Points positifs
Fun, fast paced, great coworkers, good pay, good benefits, unionized, lots of overtime if desired.
Points négatifs
Never ending, repetitive, physically demanding.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Great company for fast pace and keeping busy,
Poor advancement opportunity and considerations from upper management.

Lot of unethical behavior's by peer employees and because of the union a lot of behaviors go unchecked.
Fast paced and benefits
Points négatifs
Career advancement, work life balance
Culture d'entreprise
Busy work environment with supportive co-workers and management.As a individual you will learn how to stay professional as well as advance in your multitasking skills.
Points positifs
Benefits
Points négatifs
not enough vehicles
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day begins with planning. It requires gathering data on what vehicles are available for rent, projecting the total reservations for the day, and ensuring that there are enough employees to complete the rental transactions successfully. It involves coordination with several departments that complete the rental process.
I learned that people are an important factor in achieving desired results. I make it a point to acknowledge them whenever I first see them during the day, which management supports.

The hardest part of the job is to make all the "pieces of the puzzle" fit in so that the customer will receive a vehicle that he/she needs.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to see a satisfied customer leave the facility and witness the happiness of the employees in helping their customers.
Culture d'entreprise
Rent cars, take payments, explain coverage, sell coverage, upgrade, search lost and found for customers, explain rental agreement
Culture d'entreprise
learn how to deal with customers,and solve problems for customers
Culture d'entreprise
I have enjoined working for this company but unfortunately the job is seasonal and go by seniority. Have excellent benefits and under union.
Excellent Benefits
Points négatifs
Seasonal job and go by seniority.
Culture d'entreprise
Since I am still employed by them, I would rather not put up a full review. However, I will say that I am not happy there and would much rather move on to a more fulfilling position.
5,0
Culture d'entreprise
Ample opprotunities for growth and development.
Appreciates new ideas and willing to take the risk to try.
we try harder awards