Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Beckman Coulter, Inc.

Intitulé du poste
Travail intéressant
Equipes focalisées

Grande efficacité
Culture d'entreprise
I never been in a place with a high level of racism before! Beckman Coulter have the worst management with people who dont really care about the employees.please god help those people that still working there.
Anything
Culture d'entreprise
Since the parent company took over, it seems there are layoffs every year. I suppose its the nature of the business to be competitive. I enjoyed my time there, as I started in the warehouse and worked up.
Proven strong company.
Job security
Culture d'entreprise
Worked with a good team of people that allowed you to tackle very difficult and challenging tasks on a day to day basis.
The new product development team has a great working group and are very approachable
Great team of people
Points négatifs
Management didn't know how to run the floor
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
West Sacramento site is a toxic site. Management only cares about metrics and they care about employees when the annual employee engagement survey comes. Danaher Business System (DBS), a hybrid concept of Toyota Manufacturing Systems, is implemented throughout the organization. It provides a clear view of the business and the need for improvement. It's a great way to maintain existing product lines but not so much for innovation. Management focus solely on metrics and nothing else.
Competitive salary
Toxic work environment
Culture d'entreprise
Ótima equipe técnica, porém sem sinergia e falta de alinhamento entre setores. Principalmente o comercial.
Qualidade dos equipamentos
Points négatifs
Comercial não sabe negociar contratos
not good place to work
management bad

work is not safe

hardest part of job never good for your supervisor

not liked work at all

typical day at work rush rush rush nothing came correct so much

place is like mad house

Culture d'entreprise
Beckman Coulter is highly focused on business of immuno assay and diagnostic testing for high-quantity accounts. The business importance and severity has gone exponential with the Covid-19 outbreak.
Culture d'entreprise
Expresar tus experiencias de cada empresa donde has trabajado
Seguro médico
Culture d'entreprise
I was brought on as a contract worker full time and was warmly welcomed by my team. My department had a family type relationship with each other and I was treated fairly. My job was to monitor the company's website and document errors and improvements. I often did a lot of tedious work but when I reached out to help in other areas of the department I was usually added to another task. The work environment is clean, mostly quiet, and welcoming. My department went on several team outing during the 11 months I was there including Punch Bowl Social, Main Event, IMS track practice, and several team pitch ins. The building also has a track around the big pond in the back plus an on-site gym which offered classes. If you forgot lunch or need a snack that have a convenient vending area where you can buy both fresh food items and packaged snacks and drinks. I enjoyed working here but my only complaint is that I was led on to believe that the company was going to sign me on for a regular full time position out of contract. My future at the company took a quick turn when they decided to let me go due to staffing cost.
Points positifs
Nice clean bathrooms, on-site gym, free coffee, vending/cafeteria area, casual dress, regular team outings
Points négatifs
Very few opportunity for advancement, priority based on money making, department cliques, subpar management
Culture d'entreprise
Excellent associates. Onboarding a little sparse but I hear that's common. Competent management, which I hear is uncommon. Would work there again for sure!
Culture d'entreprise
Beckman could be hard and fast work. Working in the freezer was the worst part. Knowing that I was shipping medical testing supplies internationally was was really awesome.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Very satisfying knowing the products you design are helping people. But management is now terrible. No training, Too many meetings. Annual layoffs. Bad morale.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working at BECKMAN in the quality complaint department however the training that was needed for the position would be actually left up to yourself there was no one to train you
Great company
Trainning
Culture d'entreprise
In my position in sales there were many administrative requirements and obstacles to selling that made it very difficult to be successful. The company isn't keeping up with what the market demands while other manufacturers are able to do so, making Beckman uncompetitive.
Culture d'entreprise
La direction et employés sont excellent la coopération est naturel et bilingue ce fut le meilleure environnement
De travail que j’ai expérimentée à vie
Culture d'entreprise
Empresa precisa melhorar os procedimentos, e compartilhar informações com todas as áreas.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working here they were accepted to a lot of things that was going in at the work place... If anybody wants to know if u want to work at a great place this is the place
Culture d'entreprise
good learning atmosphere and competitive job that demands high technical expertise. Also good performers are recognised and promoted. Equal opportunity for all is there.
Culture d'entreprise
I am retired now and worked at Beckman for 35 years. I was very proud and honored to have worked for this company. I will do it again if i have a chance.
Beautiful environment to work
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
I don't recommend anyone working for Beckman Coulter because they do not pay what they should for people risking their lives with these dangerous chemicals