Avis des employés pour Block'Out

Sécurité de l'emploi/Évolution de carrière
Culture d'entreprise
Fun and a Familiar Experience
Manager (ancien employé) –  Paris, FR12 décembre 2018
This was my first real job.
The day is dived in 2 parts :
- Morning Opening + Lunch Service + Afternoon (9am to max 6pm)
- Afternoon + Evening service + Closing (5:30pm to 1am)

The climbing gym has a busy restaurant part, with around 200 people eating for the lunch (from miday to 2pm).
The evening is more familiar, a lot of people are here to climb after work and grab a good beer with friends and chill with the staff.

My role was to be a manager. On the week days i had the responsability of 3 people (1 in the kitchen, 1 waiter and a barman) Most of my time was behind the reception, to be the first and the last face that client see when they come in (regular ones, or new ones). My role was to insure that the guys were doing their job right and most of all, I had to sale membership to people. That's why I needed to be the first and the last person the new poeple had to see during their climbing session. I had to show them how the gym works (all around showing of the facility : fitness room, sauna, climbing space and restaurant). I needed to create a familiar relation with the new ones to make them come back. If they liked it (all of them because it was awesome), at the end i had to be good to sell them the good membership (10 entry card or Unlimited access).
On the weekends, I was either on the opening and managing the day team (6 persons : 1 kitchen, 1 barman, 2 waiter, 1 all around, 1 climbing coach) or closing with 1 barman/waiter and 1 in the kitchen).

I was also sometimes commis chf to fill the missing guys and also a climbing coach for youngs and teenagers.
  plus...

I really liked work in this brand because every one in the staff was friendly and i learned a lot of different jobs (Waiter, Barman, Commis Chef, Manager, Climbing Coach).
I was actually the only one who could fill all the jobs in the gym.
  moins
Sécurité de l'emploi/Évolution de carrière
Culture d'entreprise
Environnement de travail agréable
Commercial terrain (ancien employé) –  Osny (95)23 mars 2017
Très bon travail est bonne ambiance pour quelqu'un de sportif , de dynamique, de cool, sans prise de tête, adorant le sport, la musique, la bonne bouffe, et le contat clientèle.
Endroit familial et convivial, où tout de suite on te met à l'aise.
Points positifs
Repas gratuit
Points négatifs
je sais pas
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 23Non 10Signaler

Voir plus d'avis pour Block'Out

Vous pourriez essayer :

Page attribuée

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail ou de l'entretien passé chez Block'Out. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.

Poser une question