Center Parcs UK & Ireland
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Center Parcs UK & Ireland

6 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 322 avis
4,0
environnement de travail agréable
CENTER PARCS est un lieu de travail agréable et conviviale
1,0
nul
je ne conseille personne de travailler la bas; pas de vie privé
2,0
Not as described
Job description in advert very misleading. Really long hours of heavy, hard and stressful work. Constantly under pressure and no time for a break. Absolutely no work-life balance. Sometimes working until 2am and back for 12pm. Staff all really lovely but was the worst job I've ever had.
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
culture du lieu de travail
trop de pression menée sur les employés bien dommage quand u personnel veut être attentif mais faute de moyen ne peut y etre
5,0
Culture d'entreprise
A fast-pace fun and rewarding role
My typical day involves carrying out a wide range of beauty and holistic treatments on guests. I have had substantial training since joining the Aqua Sana Spa at Center Parcs. It is a very fast-paced job which means there is also a fun atmosphere and we pull together as a team to deliver only the best standard of relaxing treatments for our guests. The hardest part of the job is how busy it is, which means we are limited with how much time we can spend with each guest but the most enjoyable part is meeting so many different people visiting Center Parcs for different reasons, occasions and with different backgrounds.
Points positifs
Meeting new people
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
5,0
Never a dull moment!
A typical day at work is very busy. I am constantly on the go making sure that customers get the best experience with us in their chosen activity. My days vary a lot which I love as my days change between quad biking, laser combat, paintball, archery and segways, and I get to work with a variety of people each day.

It is essential that I can manage time efficiently as it is my responsibility that my sessions run on time, I can't rely on my manager or other team members to do so.

I have gained confidence from this job. I have to stand up on my own in front of up to 30 guests at a time and brief them on their activity. I found this nerve-wrecking at first, but now I can confidently talk to strangers with ease.

My management are friendly and easy to get along with.

I get along well with all of my co-workers. We all love working together in a team, and if you need help somebody is always willing to assist you.

The hardest part of my job is that is that it is very tiring. When it is peak, my shifts get very long, but we work together as a team to keep each other motivated.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with people I get along well with, and also getting the opportunity to meet new customers each day, and see the smiles on their faces after their session.
Voir plus d'avis sur Center Parcs UK & Ireland
Vous pourriez essayer :
Page attribuée
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?
Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Center Parcs UK & Ireland ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.
Note globale