Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour DHL

Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
Tous
Voir les 18 583 avis
4,0
Culture d'entreprise
Lors de mon stage chez DHL, j'ai pu apprendre et prendre de l’expérience dans le technique.
Culture d'entreprise
Great team we have at our station!! We always come together and do what we have to do to get the job done! We also help one another when one of the other team members doesn't know something.
Culture d'entreprise
This company seems to have its favorites so if you're not one of them it doesn't matter how good you work you will never get anywhere. Flex associates receive no benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Worst place to to work! Does not value good employees! That's why they hire all the time! Would not recommend this company to anyone! Needs to show some value to their employees!
Thsre are no pros to this company8
4,0
Culture d'entreprise
Nice experience. Good work environment good lunch company fees you from time to time. The hours was nice Overtime was nice. The people were cool and down to earth
Lunchtime. overtime
Points négatifs
There are really no cars
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
People are nice, no advancement opportunities. It's a dead end job. Pay is above market. Insurance is inferior to other local companies I've worked for.
Nice people decent pay
Health insurance no advancement
Culture d'entreprise
The management at the Johnstown NY facility is Awful!
So much arguing and fighting between coworkers takes place daily.

No professional supervisors or management to oversee this.

Management is asked daily to handle the arguing and unfairness but it goes in deaf ears. Older women are treated very unfairly.

Too much butt kissing.

Older
Close to my home
Points négatifs
Unfrofessional and discriminating unless you kiss butt.
Culture d'entreprise
Well you have a 12hour shift, 5days a week.start at0600 in the morning and finish 1800 most of the time.
There is heavylifting involved,talkinh to the custermer . Customer service was very important must be very polite and keep the Client happy.

Very fast-paced job it was , stressfull at times notgoing to lie but was satisfing.
Culture d'entreprise
Great environment to work with flexible, motivated team members. Lots of opportunities to learn and cultivate your skills. Flexible working hours with overtime pay.
Culture d'entreprise
If u have dreams of moving up this is the place to be. You are truly judged off your work. The sky is the limit at this place. The pay is ok and the benefits are great.
Great advancement opportunities
Nothing to bad
Culture d'entreprise
If you need to pay the bills then, this the place to be. I was only there briefly through a temp service. It was an okay position. The supervisor was really rude, but manageable. It is fast pace and there is a lot of work available at the time I was working, which was during and after Christmas. Most people keep to themselves while I was there so I didn't notice any drama. It seemed laid back. Everyone seemed to be there to get a check and go home. The hardest part about the job is that you are on your feet all day and sometimes we had large volume of packages at time. You are given breaks and lunches.
Free lunches at times
Points négatifs
None that I could think of
Culture d'entreprise
Always Learning something new. we try to move into other seats but Management will not allow it, they say they go by what you know and not how long you have been there. My thing is how are you ever going to learn a job if they will not give you a chance? This is why I enjoy where I am now, because in my department we have a supervisor that supports us, never gets upset with us. We can reach out to him anytime during the day and night and he will always answer. This is why I love the Customer Service Department, because we have one of the best Supervisors ever. What I do not like about my job, I work on outbound some nights, and this is where they choose to leave the person on their own. The first six hours of the night you have to go out and check in the trailers to make sure that they are empty and also seal up the loaded trailers, and at this same time you have to keep up with answering you emails and assigning your loads. Kind of difficult sometimes, and than you have Management inside that does not care about this and will not send anyone out to help you. Also we do not have a bathroom out there and it is so hard to get away from that area if you have to use the bathroom, sometimes you have to wait for hours to use the bathroom wants it slows down, which is 5 to 6 hours long. And than sometimes we have drivers that have been waiting to get loaded, sometimes 6 to seven hours, and than they come out to check out and they are very angry with us, and we are outside walking to the back of the trailers sealing these irate drives up. It is very unsafe out there at night - plus...
Points positifs
Love the people I work with
Points négatifs
management needs training on how to treat people
Culture d'entreprise
Es una empresa donde le da el valor a sus empleados, sin embargo tiene que poner más atención en sus subordinados que están a cargo de gente por qué en ocaciones no existe la justicia laboral
Ambiente de trabajo
Preferencias
Culture d'entreprise
Management could care less about you unless they need something. Employee to management communication is terrible. Pay isn’t what they say nor schedule. Works easy though.
Easy work
Bad communication
Gut am Arbeitgeber finde ich
Nichts.

Schlecht am Arbeitgeber finde ich

So ziemlich alles.

Verbesserungsvorschläge

Sich um ihre Mitarbeiter kümmern, mehr Geld!
Keine
Réponse officielle de DHL
13 juillet 2020
Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben unser Unternehmen zu bewerten. Wir bedauern, dass Sie nicht zufrieden in unserem Unternehmen sind. Ihre Verbesserungsvorschläge helfen uns besser zu werden. Wir möchten stets einen hohen Standard für unsere Mitarbeiter gewährleisten und arbeiten stetig an der Zufriedenheit unserer Mitarbeiter.

Wir danken Ihnen für Ihren täglichen Einsatz und wünschen Ihnen beruflich sowie privat alles Gute!
Culture d'entreprise
Excelente empresa para trabajar, sobre todo en las prestaciones.
Prestaciones
Administración
Culture d'entreprise
I had to leave when I was overlooked for the opportunity to advance multiple times no matter how hard i tried or how much i learned. My coworkers were great though.
Very stable job
Culture d'entreprise
Love my job, love what I do. Feel a little unappreciated at times but also have times where certain things dont go unnoticed. We all want all the appreciation right. I have a great crew at my site and enjoy working for dhl.
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
A diferencia de lo que pueda parecer de una empresa de esta índole.
No se trata de un trabajo estable y la administración no es profesional.

Cuentas con un buen salario y un ambiente laboral agradable con tus compañeros.

Pero tienes que lidiar con constantes retenciones de salario, omisiones por parte de RH en cuestión de solicitud de prestaciones, ajustes salariales, promoción de puesto, etc...

Nunca pagan a tiempo y en forma. Siempre tienen un pretexto.

Contrario a lo que se pueda pensar, hay mucha rotación de personal.

Y esto provoca un descontrol en la administración.

Terminas realizando labores que no corresponden a tu campo, trabajando horas extras y días de descanso de manera forzada.

En el momento en que te niegas. Eres considerado un mal elemento.

En lo personal. Me encontré obligado a trabajar durante 2 meses una jornada de 12 horas diarias y sin días de descanso. Me opuse rotundamente a trabajar un tercer mes con esta dinámica y se considero que era una persona que no quería apoyar. Justo cuando ya anteriormente se habían cubierto vacaciones de un compañero y días autorizados por el fallecimiento del familiar de otro.

El tiempo extra se pago según un calculo incorrecto. y tuvo que pasar un mes para que lo corrigieran. Aun así no pagaron lo que correspondía.

Por ultimo. La administración realizo una reestructuración en la que se despidió personal. Y se nos asignaron sus labores, sin previo aviso y sin un ajuste al salario.

En resumen. El doble de trabajo, doble de presión. Mismo salario.

Y sin una capacitación previa.
Points positifs
Buen salario y prestaciones. Ambiente de trabajo generalmente bueno.
Points négatifs
Retenciones de salario, rotacion de personal constante, no hay estabilidad y no hay respaldo por parte de la administracion.
Culture d'entreprise
Excellent company to work with. In terms of benefits and learning then growth. Never seen in any other MNC firm such a luxury given by DHL...
During my tenure with DHL, i have learned a lot on jobs and carreer growth
Culture d'entreprise
Foi uma ótima experiência, penas que entrou um diretor de operações em uma semana mandou mas de 100 funcionários embora sem nenhuma explicação até gerência
Points positifs
Salário na data certa sem atraso
Points négatifs
Sistema de revista, até sapato tem.que tirar quando estão cismado com algo
Page attribuée
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?
Posez une question au sujet du travail chez DHL ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.
Note globale