Avis des employés pour Fashion Nova - États-Unis

Trouvé 115 avis correspondant à votre recherche Voir les 116 avis
Trier par: Pertinence | Note | Date
Culture d'entreprise
They pick and choose their favorites.
Packing and Shipping (ancien employé) –  12588 Florence Ave20 août 2019
It’s whatever. People pick and choose favorites and decide who gets to get away with what 😝😝😝😝 they set up dress codes and break the dress code themselves
Culture d'entreprise
fun work place time flies
General Labor (ancien employé) –  Whittier, CA1 août 2019
always gave good hours time would always fly it was easy great trainers. everyone is was friendly our management were really understanding. Liked how they would ask if we would like to come work on our days off.
Poor
Picker (ancien employé) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA29 juillet 2019
Favoritism and lack of good management are two things I couldn’t stand. Also the change in our schedule every other week, with little to no notice time.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2NonSignaler
Culture d'entreprise
Great workplace, interesting management.
LEAD MEN'S ECOMMERCE MERCHANDISER (ancien employé) –  Los Angeles, CA18 juillet 2019
I only worked there for a short time but within my short time 3 directors, 1 HR Partner, and 2 staff members were let go which set off some red flags. I loved what I did but the chain of command (i.e. execs talking to directors) made it difficult more often than not because they didn't communicate making it hard for me to do my job; I was not paid enough for the headaches I had to deal with. They do love their employees though and try to make it known with work events every know and then.
Uncomfortable
Inventory Specialist (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA16 juillet 2019
Management team has poor communication skills. Show lack of employee support, discrimination with management. 12 hour shift with two 5 mins breaks and one 15 min lunch.
Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Fast paced, long hours, short breaks, decent pay
Customer Service (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA11 juillet 2019
It was okay. Long hours, but decent pay. Management can be improved. Work environment is stressful and competitive. The hiring process was straight forward.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2NonSignaler
Culture d'entreprise
Best company to work in.
Picker/Packer (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA11 juillet 2019
I learn so much and it was the best experience. They help me develop any skills and the gave me the opportunity to prove myself even if I didn't have experience.
Fashion Nova Warehouse vernon, CA
Personal Shopper (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA17 juin 2019
It was a horrible job experience, we worked 12 hours a day. 14-21 days in a row. The pay was horrible. They don't offer benefits or days off. Management was horrible, they were also very racist. Overall work experience was the absolute worst.
Non
Points négatifs
Short breaks, pay rate was low, long hours, hazardous work, negative work work space
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 3NonSignaler
Horrible
Replenishment (employé actuel) –  Los Angeles, CA9 juin 2019
This place is not the best to work basically if your not popular or a supervisor people will walk over and play favoritism, they don’t care about your personal life as long as you here every day, they cut hours and uses the least common sense, and it’s worse if your in the replenishment department...don’t work here find something better trust me been here for bout a year
Not much
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2Non 1Signaler
Great Pay but new management is Trash
Customer Care Agent (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA7 juin 2019
I worked there for a year and Im glad I left because I hate dealing with petty condescending people. The pay was fantastic and you were always going to get your 40 hours as the schedules are set. But they moved the building for CC from vernon to sante fe springs which is FAR. but you know the building is "nice" so that accounts for it being far. Sometimes youd get snacks, but dont eat them at your desk. coworkers from other shifts are rude and dont care about your belongings so they move them. Upper management is trash af now. Direct supervisors are great tho. They are literally the backbone for you and they do it well.
Pay
Pettiness, Far building, Upper Management
It was a pleasure
RF Technician (ancien employé) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA5 juin 2019
During my time at Fashion Nova, I acquired the ability to fix RF scanners such as the Zebra wt41n0 scanner and motorola MC9091 hand held scanner. In addition, I was taught to modify applications into the system and connect these devices to their personal signals.
Culture d'entreprise
bad
Warehouse Associate (employé actuel) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA5 juin 2019
people are very unorganized and the schedule is bad
the managers well lead are ok but the staffing people are bad.
it's a good job for people that do not have kids
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2Non 1Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
Fast moving and stressful job but I learned alot of how the system of a warehouse operates and it was a very significant and motivational experience
Restocking and Receiving (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA4 juin 2019
Fashion Nova worked at a very rapid pace and had little time to solve mistakes and accidents, even from new temps. It was very stressing and exhausting and overtime was mandatory everyday as well. Despite the exhaustive traits of working in this warehouse, it was very useful experience and I gained the proper knowledge in how to operate in a receiving and stocking warehouse.
Fun workplace
Call Center Agent/Customer Service Representative (ancien employé) –  San pedro sula3 juin 2019
There were always competitions and events going on. They motivate you to reach the goal to produce and extra incoming in your salary, monthly base bonus, a very nice environment to work and people always willing to help if you needed assistance.
Bonus. Nice schedule. Two days off
Points négatifs
Long periods of working hours
Culture d'entreprise
Great workplace but not guaranteed to be there long
Packer (ancien employé) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA1 juin 2019
In summary, it’s a great workplace and an easy job to do. But unfortunately they will let you go (even there best workers) for the lamest reasons. Its not a company that you can grow at in terms of career advancement. Highly suggest to work here for a couple months at MAX until you find something better. Favoritism is easily noticeable and they demand a lot from there workers. The pay is not great either. You do meet celebrities from time to time and some of the coolest people ever.
Easy job
Lack of hours
Fun working place
Restock Associate (employé actuel) –  Los Angeles, CA29 mai 2019
Great place learned so many things there not hard at all, enjoyable place. Many were so friendly, talkative, open. Everyone would get along great place.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?OuiNon 1Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
Trabajó lijero pero me gusto mucho.
Pickers (ancien employé) –  Los Angeles, CA17 mai 2019
Buen ambiente laboral rapido un poco pesado me gusto
Points positifs
Si hay descansó para tomar cafe
No tengo Ninguno
Culture d'entreprise
Fun place but some are rude specially supervisor
Shipping Clerk (ancien employé) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA10 mai 2019
Too much politics going on they fire alot of people who either lazy amd the performance didnt meet what ia expected attendance policy is too strict. You miss each day on your schedule assignement you get a point if you reach 10 points they will have to let you go managers and supervisors are rude some of them harrass people if they dont like you and cant use a cellphone even if your on a breakroom area they will fire you and some employees steal someone else's lunch the bike rack parking is. Not in proper spot employees with their bicycle are having a hard time parking thier bicycle cause the vehicles are blocking the bicycle park no id no entry policy is also too strict they wont let you in if you dont have ID if you forgot you have to go back home and get it and come back to work which is a waste of time i wouldn't recomment working at these company
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 3Non 1Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
Great Management , Great people mini basketball courts and foosball table in the lunch area. Once a they would buy us lunch + other events
Maintenance Technician (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA30 avril 2019
I loved working there if your a good employee and do your assigned task it's a great working environment with a lot of freedom. The management there is exceptional and the owner is a good guy
Points positifs
Free lunch once a week. Events and promotions. Extra pay insentives or bounces for working holidays
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 6NonSignaler
Culture d'entreprise
Great job but not sturdy
Distribution Center Supervisor (ancien employé) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA26 avril 2019
Company is good but uses employees (Supervisors/Managers) for short times and for no reason layed us off, (off course with a small severance package) for no reason.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 4NonSignaler
Page attribuée

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail ou de l'entretien passé chez Fashion Nova. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.

Poser une question