Avis des employés pour Fashion Nova - États-Unis

Trouvé 122 avis correspondant à votre recherche Voir les 123 avis
Trier par: Pertinence | Note | Date
Learned alot about Customer service
coustomer service (ancien employé) –  Burbank, CA9 janvier 2019
Fast paced work environment. Got hands on customer service experience. Learned about handling all of the clothes inventory and organizing all merchandice.
Points positifs
Learn alot about customer service
Short breaks
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 4Non 1Signaler
Very productive
Santa Fe Springs - Picker/ Packer (employé actuel) –  12588 Florence Ave, Santa Fe Springs, CA 906708 janvier 2019
First thing we have a meeting on what our goal is for the night. They give us a Hourly pick up pace of 150 pieces an hour. We have to maintain the area clean for the next shift.
Points positifs
Supervisors are intent and precocious and aware of what going on and how they can improve everyday
Points négatifs
They sometimes don't have a stable schedule for lunch and breaks
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 10NonSignaler
Company
General Labor (ancien employé) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA8 janvier 2019
Working at Fashion Nova was an easy fast paid job. I liked how easy it was to learn everything, the trainers were amazing , the supervisor was good . Overall great experience.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 6Non 1Signaler
Work
Director of Safety & Asset Protection (ancien employé) –  California19 décembre 2018
Great place to work in other positions. Company is still growing with a lot of things to still put into place. Long hours and but people are great to work with.
Some flexibility
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 4NonSignaler
It’s fine
Inventory (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA10 décembre 2018
For the people that don’t really have kids and don’t really have nothing to do it’s a good job cause your there the whole day it’s 12 hours shift I had to leave cause I have kids and they were really complaining that I wouldn’t see them at all only on sundays sometimes cause we had to work Sunday once in a while
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 5Non 2Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
Fun place to work & also good place to get retail experience from
Office Clerk (ancien employé) –  Los Angeles, CA30 novembre 2018
Learned how to stock merchandise & also communicate with customers over the phone , answering emails & making sure the merchandise was ready to get shipped out
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 4NonSignaler
Worst job I ever had
Picker (ancien employé) –  Vernon9 novembre 2018
To many hours not considerate or fair . They don’t give everyone a chance to do certain things . Short breaks . No personal life. No sleep . Their yelling is not motivating. Just was to much . I never had a job I wanted to quit except this one :
I nvr go free pizza cuz I was off on Mondays so. No pros
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 13Non 2Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
Toxic environment with low integrity
Senior Buyer (employé actuel) –  Los Angeles30 octobre 2018
You are viewed as a pawn and not a person here. Integrity is non existent, owner will pin team members against each other to create drama and competition. Upper management manages out of fear and therefore, toxicity in the form of gossip, fear of losing your job is rampant.
Free pizza on Mondays
Points négatifs
Benefits, hours, expected to not have a life, expected to not have an opinion.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 22Non 1Signaler
Average Warehouse Job
Warehouse Worker (ancien employé) –  Los Angeles, CA28 octobre 2018
Very fast-paced environment with a lot of walking. Manager tended to scream at people who "didn't work fast enough" and most supervisors didnt care about the people below them.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 14Non 1Signaler
Caring Family Enviroment
Picker/ Packer (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA5 octobre 2018
This job requires lots of walking at a fast paced. Management are pretty caring and hear any concerns. However, they do pressure you to meet their hourly average.
Rewards
No Health Care
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 10Non 3Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
Fashion novoa is a wonderful place to work.
Warehouse Associate (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA3 octobre 2018
I was given the opportunity to be part of the shipping, picking, stocking and pulling orders out ... Is mandatory to work 12 hours unless there a family emergency
You get paid every week
Mandatory to work 12 hours
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 15Non 2Signaler
No job security
Chargeback Specialist/ Fraud Analyst (employé actuel) –  Vernon, CA25 septembre 2018
Job changes day to day. Long hours. Mandatory 6 workdays. No benefits, perks or personal time occurred ( No vacation) Hard to take off for doctor appointments.
Cardboard Pizza Mondays
Points négatifs
everything else, belittled, favoritism, retaliation, etc
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 15Non 1Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
Productive, Friendly work space.
Warehouse Worker (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA17 septembre 2018
I Learned how to use a order scanner and how to ship items out, many people had a very difficult time learning how to use the scanner, I adjusted very quickly.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 5Non 8Signaler
Productive and Tiring
Stock Associate (ancien employé) –  United States12 septembre 2018
Pushing A Cart Around Stocking the Products and Taking it Where it Need To Go make your arms and body hurt but it's a good exercise meet a lot of out going people .
Short breaks
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 5Non 2Signaler
Busy environment
Warehouse Worker (ancien employé) –  Los Angeles, CA29 août 2018
I enjoyed working for FashionNova. They couldn’t compensate the hours that I needed. The management was nice and always helpful 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2Non 3Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
Long hours in hot warehouse
Picker/Packer (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA27 août 2018
Long hours with no AC in warehouse. Standing up for long shifts was exhausting in the heat. All about how fast you can move in sauna conditions. Too much for too little pay.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 22Non 1Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
Horrible company to work for...
Sales Associate (ancien employé) –  Northridge, CA20 août 2018
This company is a waste of time, no commission, poor management its family owned. family has drama and they come in to the store taking it out of the employees. Pay is horrible! everything about that place is including there clothing. People complain about the fabric and how it cost so much and with a few washes it tears.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 11NonSignaler
many hours but chill
Packer/picker (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA9 août 2018
Ay work you meet several people . Many come but don't stay. You help each other out like if some is confuse or needs something like tape. The hardest part of this job is the hours. Since your on your feet for 10 hours a day and sometimes work 13 days straight before you get a day off it can be tough. What keeps many going is the money. Since we do a lot of overtime it really pays off and we get paid weekly . It can be stressful somedays but we have free pizza on mondays and when we reach a goal we celebrate with cupcake , fruit or whatever the company decides on. They do take us in consideration . Last time we all decided to have panda express as a reward when we reached our 100k of packing and picking. We have many meetings because we always have the issues with the carts we use. Since many people are new theres always accidents. People get hurt real bad when they turn to go to the next row. Some people get mad even if you apologize . One important thing to always do is to stay hydrated. It gets really hot especially on a hot day. I guess the worse days of work is when its really hot because you get tired faster and its hard to keep our numbers up. Theres green. yellow and red. If your on the green that means your doing well but yellow ur under and red is the worse. It can get stressful. Ive done packing and thats more relaxing. Don't sweat at all. Overall you have to very committed because it takes most your time and lots of work.
free pizza on mondays
hot, short breaks
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 9Non 7Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
The WORST place I've ever worked at in my life.
Picker (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA9 août 2018
I didn't expect anything glamorous out of this job when I first started; it's a warehouse job, after all. But oh my god this is beyond worse than a customer service job.

I was a "Picker". I felt like a slave. They barely gave us any water. It was HOT in the building and the fans were in places we rarely were or they were being hogged up by the "bigger" positions. The management is horrible. They couldn't care less about us.

I know I have the potential to do something bigger, but the leads don't even give you a chance for that. I feel horrible for the employees that have been working there for a while now.

I only worked there for a few days then decided to leave. Feeling the need to cry every morning before and during work isn't ideal for me.

They're gonna be moving to a new facility soon way further than where they are now and it REALLY sucks for the people that don't have reliable transportation for that.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 22Non 2Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
It was a good place to learn what i needed to learn about computer
Employee (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA7 août 2018
It was a good job just low pay and not to mention it was through an agency i wouldnt reccomend anyone that job but if you need monetly fast thats the place to go lots of hours
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2Non 4Signaler
Page attribuée

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail ou de l'entretien passé chez Fashion Nova. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.

Poser une question