Avis des employés pour Order Picker chez Fashion Nova - États-Unis

Trouvé 10 avis correspondant à votre recherche Voir les 123 avis
Trier par: Pertinence | Note | Date
Dont waste your time.
Picker (ancien employé) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA8 septembre 2019
The agency and the company are a complete joke. I'm always a good and hard worker but yet never get a push or anything while they push the lazy people up. Never again I will work for them ever again.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2NonSignaler
5,0
Balanced out
Picker (ancien employé) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA10 avril 2019
There are days where there’s constant work than there’s those days where there’s no work at all. If there’s no work they will send you to a different department
Free lunches
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 6NonSignaler
Worst job I ever had
Picker (ancien employé) –  Vernon9 novembre 2018
To many hours not considerate or fair . They don’t give everyone a chance to do certain things . Short breaks . No personal life. No sleep . Their yelling is not motivating. Just was to much . I never had a job I wanted to quit except this one :
I nvr go free pizza cuz I was off on Mondays so. No pros
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 13Non 2Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
The WORST place I've ever worked at in my life.
Picker (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA9 août 2018
I didn't expect anything glamorous out of this job when I first started; it's a warehouse job, after all. But oh my god this is beyond worse than a customer service job.

I was a "Picker". I felt like a slave. They barely gave us any water. It was HOT in the building and the fans were in places we rarely were or they were being hogged up by the "bigger" positions. The management is horrible. They couldn't care less about us.

I know I have the potential to do something bigger, but the leads don't even give you a chance for that. I feel horrible for the employees that have been working there for a while now.

I only worked there for a few days then decided to leave. Feeling the need to cry every morning before and during work isn't ideal for me.

They're gonna be moving to a new facility soon way further than where they are now and it REALLY sucks for the people that don't have reliable transportation for that.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 22Non 2Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
(Picker) Very simple work , Just physically abusive to your legs/feet You walk 20miles + Everyday . Needs a raise ASAP
Picker (employé actuel) –  Vernon, CA9 mai 2018
Working here as a (picker) can be good at times. However with the effort that is required for this position , considering the cost of living in Los Angeles, I would HIGHLY recommend finding something worth your time. Hours here are very long from 5-4:30p for 114$ after taxes. Mostly this work is for some ones last resort. Nothing but brutal honesty , If you have no choice this is the job for
Free generic pizza Monday
Lack of Empathy, Poor Wages
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 19NonSignaler
Dont work here
Picker (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA8 avril 2018
THE WORST JOB EVER. As much money as Fashion nova gets they should definitely relocate and hire better management and qualified workers smh!!!! Horrible
Hours
Points négatifs
Clock out on breaks, by the time u clock out half ur break is gone
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 17Non 1Signaler
Culture d'entreprise
working with the inventory merchandise
Picker/Inventory (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA26 janvier 2018
i had to cycle count the merchandise and make sure it was in good conditions. the only thing that i thought it was really tough was when i would do the cycle count and sometimes people would ask for help and i would have to write down the amount somewhere so i wouldn't forget.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 1Non 1Signaler
Quick pased
Picker (ancien employé) –  Vernon, CA16 janvier 2018
They expect a lot from you. The leads there take advantage of you. The manger is cool though. You have to be fast bc it's a 2 day shipping since it's women's clothes.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 3Non 2Signaler
4,0
good pay long hours
Picker (ancien employé) –  Los Angeles, CA13 octobre 2017
cool job. work is easy. long hours but you get paid every week. required to work 13 days days straight with one day off. a lot of people quit because they can't handle the hours
paid weekly
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 6NonSignaler

Voir plus d'avis pour Fashion Nova

Vous pourriez essayer :

Page attribuée

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail ou de l'entretien passé chez Fashion Nova. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.

Poser une question