Avis des employés pour Interflora

Voir les 62 avis
Trier par: Pertinence | Note | Date
mala gestión
Auxiliar Administrativo (ancien employé) –  Madrid, Madrid provincia20 septembre 2019
La direccion es muy mala. No siguen el trabajo de los sectores
Culture d'entreprise
Lively and friendly co-workers.
Call Centre Agent (ancien employé) –  Sleaford5 septembre 2019
I was at Interflora for a short time while they needed more employees during the busy period, coming up to valentines. Before starting, they gave me and the group I was with, training in how to operate the phones while filling in customer details, order specifications, and file customer complaints. This training was very helpful and efficient and I was fairly confident and ready to start when it had been completed.
The employee facilities are very good, offering practically a full kitchen and coffee venders.
Great Emoloyer
Field Business Consultant (ancien employé) –  Sleaford22 août 2019
Best place I ever worked
Very supportive management. Always had your back. .
You worked hard but you were rewarded too.
No two days were the same.
Should never have left
Culture d'entreprise
A job for a working lifetime. I learned to talk with respect to members of the public, how to handle complaints and calm angry customers.
Sales Assistant (ancien employé) –  Sleaford28 juillet 2019
Interflora, is the best place I have ever worked at, the management is good, they always have your back and I received plenty of support when I was diagnosed with diabetes, I would still be there today, but I wanted to deal directly with people on a one to one basis. There are plenty of perks and offers for improvement. Even today, the HR department are still helpful when I ring up for references, could not praise them any higher.
Culture d'entreprise
Summary
Customer Service Advisor (ancien employé) –  Sleaford, Lincolnshire9 juillet 2019
Difficult to rate as this was a seasonal role but I will say that they treated their staff very well and gave greatsupport when they were working under pressure.
Points positifs
They certainly kept one well fed and watered!
Productive and Focused workplace
Customer service (ancien employé) –  Sleaford7 mai 2019
A typical day at work at Interflora would be arriving and sitting down at your terminal, donning your headset and just getting on with the job at hand which is taking calls all shift from customers to deal with orders or complaints.
The business had a very well managed support structure for its staff as there is always someone on hand to offer assistance should it be needed.
The hardest part of the job is trying to stay focused when all around you everyone one else is dealing with their own calls and talking.
The hours can be a bit tricky, especially round the busier times of the year when it's all hands on deck and your shifts can change on short notice from day to day.
If you enjoy telesales, then this is the perfect place for you. It's a well managed and friendly environment, with opportunities for overtime.
Points positifs
free fruit baskets and drinks all day every day and a brilliant support structure.
Points négatifs
can get tedious with long hours.
Enjoyable work
Customer Service Advisor (ancien employé) –  Sleaford2 avril 2019
Enjoyable work with supportive management and co workers. Only downside being that it was temporary. Would have happily stayed here on a permanent full time basis.
nice work place
Customer service (ancien employé) –  Derbyshire14 mars 2019
nice work place constantly talked over the phone and helping customers out i really enjoyed it and was happy to work in inter flora can't complain at all
free lunch
long hrs
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor (ancien employé) –  Sleaford, Lincolnshire6 mars 2019
A typical day at work involves going upstairs to the call centre 10-15 minutes before the start of your shift and logging into the computer systems and phone. This is so that you're available to take your first call at precisely your shift start time. You then take incoming calls, both sales and customer care calls.

Training is minimal, it's one day for sales and one day for customer care, so there's a lot that you don't know. You get given a help card to attract a floorwalker's attention when you get stuck.

You're not given your shifts ahead of time and the rota can change on a daily basis without warning. When the phones are quiet, you get sent home early. I was sent home early 3 times in 2 weeks and one of those times I was only 2 hours into my shift. It's very difficult to survive financially from working this job. It's advertised as full-time hours and the agency tells you it will be over 30 hours a week, but in reality, once the peak week's over, you are either let go, or you get kept on with part-time hours which have got as low as 5 hours a week. Basically, a zero hours contract but nobody tells you that.

The best perk of the job is the free tea and coffee machine and the free biscuits in the staff room. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get a really lovely, friendly, patient customer on the line. Your fellow temporary customer service advisors are for the most part, great people, and it was fun getting to know them at break times.
Free coffee and biscuits
Points négatifs
No guaranteed hours, being sent home early
Friendly company
Retail Operations Assistant (ancien employé) –  Sleaford17 septembre 2018
Friendly company with the opportunity to progress into different departments if you have the right skill set.
They do need to review pay and benefits but this is going back a couple of years so things may have changed.
Fun sales job
Call Centre Representative (ancien employé) –  Notttingham6 août 2018
Job required you to up sell customer more flowers - this was just a temporarily job for 3 months - Inbound calls only

Interflora opened a new call centre on Nottingham road for 3 months.

Up selling customers more flowers, job required to be friendly, telephone skills with computer literacy - and to take down financial information for payment
Culture d'entreprise
Poor training and lay you off at short notice
Sales Advisor - Full Time (ancien employé) –  Sleaford, Lincolnshire17 juillet 2018
Training 2 days then your by yourself raise your hand if need help but to be honest waste of time !! Customers frustrated and little knowledge of products given hand outs to follow worked 4 days sent home early 2 due to not enough work ! My advice AVOID shame because if they actually took time to train and keep people there would be a better environment
Sent home if quiet
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 1Non 1Signaler
Not enough training
Temporary Sales Staff (ancien employé) –  Sleaford17 juillet 2018
I was really looking forward to starting work at Interflora, howver felt there wasn't enough training given. The system they were using at the time wasn't the best and I didn't feel that there was anyone around to approach if you had any problems.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?OuiNon 1Signaler
un management déplorable
télévente (employé actuel) –  Lyon (69)18 mai 2018
un management déplorable avec une incompétence qui fait peur à voir .Une politique commerciale et tarifaire nuisant fortement aux fleuristes ainsi qu'aux clients .La somme payée par le client ne correspond pas à la somme allouée aux fleuristes pour executer le produit (parfois 12 à 20 euros de moins).
aucune possibilité d'évolution et des salaires misérables(30 ans de société 1200 euros mensuel)
aucun
Points négatifs
le mangement, le non respect des salariés et les salaires
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 5Non 1Signaler
I liked it here
Customer Service Advisor (ancien employé) –  Sleaford13 mai 2018
I really enjoyed this job. Loved talking to customers, got to look at pictures of pretty flowers all day. Location is pretty convenient, with shops and sandwich bars nearby. Free drinks and during peak periods you got free pizza! Great colleagues, nice managers. I would have loved to stay on permanently but the salary was far too low. As a temp you are promised a minimum number of hours per week but it doesn't happen. You are sent home early if it's quiet and they also will cancel your shift altogether at short notice, leaving you short. You will be laid off at a moment's notice too. Even so, if I still lived there, I would love to go back, if I could afford to live on the salary.
Easy job, quite enjoyable
Points négatifs
Poor salary and no job security
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 2NonSignaler
agréable
FLEURISTE Stage chez une fleuriste (ancien employé) –  Paris (75)9 avril 2018
tres sympathique, bon contact avec les employée durant mon stage, il remonte a plusieurs années mais j'en garde un excellent souvenir
agréable
Points négatifs
fatiguant (mais c'est normal ça)
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 1Non 1Signaler
Shift work
Customer Service Advisor (ancien employé) –  Sleaford15 mars 2018
The contact centre was busy from Christmas to Mother's Day and quietened slightly over summer.
I learned a lot about customer services and complaints handling. I used a bespoke system to log calls, emails, social media communications and live chat conversations.
Competitions
Shift work
travail très intéressant
Aide fleuriste (ancien employé) –  Champs-sur-Marne (77)25 février 2018
excellent travail très enrichissent et dynamique dont ce que je recherche
a l'air libre
intemperis
Great Culture and Opportunities
Operations Analyst (employé actuel) –  Consumer16 février 2018
Started at a temp at Christmas, and the business has worked to develop my skills into the job I do now. At a time of employment & economic uncertainty, has not only given me job security but a career as well. The pay is relatively low, however is made up by the fantastic culture within and across all the departments.
Points positifs
Outstanding culture, great opportunities, convenient
Low Pay, Rewards, and Benefits
great place to work
Customer Service Team Leader (ancien employé) –  Nottingham21 janvier 2018
fab place to work, would recommend. Fantastic team. always felt valued. All colleagues where very helpful and management are fantastic. I highly recommend.
Page attribuée

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail ou de l'entretien passé chez Interflora. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.

Poser une question