Avis des employés pour SODIFRANCE

Equilibre vie professionnelle / personnelle
Salaire/Avantages sociaux
Sécurité de l'emploi/Évolution de carrière
Culture d'entreprise
Small teams, and act like a family
Programmer Analyst (ancien employé) –  Le Mans (72)17 novembre 2016
My experience of this company boils down to it being like entering a family. Everyone helps everyone, to figure out new ways of accomplishing the tasks at hand.
For the rest, it's a classic software development consulting agency.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 1NonSignaler
4,0
Equilibre vie professionnelle / personnelle
Salaire/Avantages sociaux
Sécurité de l'emploi/Évolution de carrière
Culture d'entreprise
A company still on the rise
Programmer Analyst (ancien employé) –  Le Mans, France29 mai 2016
The day would usually start with a short briefing about what would be today's objectives, and everyone would be able to chime in and give their opinion. Engineers and developers were working hand in hand, and very often you would see people teaming up to solve problems. Individuality and ability to work alone are praised, but anyone at any time would just stop to help one another on something.
During my time working for Sodifrance, I met a lot of different people, and we would openly share our findings, ideas, design patterns, etc. in order to help each other on problematics of different projects.
The hardest part was the sometimes long commutes, sometimes spanning several hours everydays in order to get to the position. But those commutes would be used efficiently and without second thoughts when shared with coworkers. We would brief each other, talk about what we encountered and assess on what would be the best course of action from there.
That family culture rings deep into the philosophy of this company, and that was something very enjoyable. To know that your coworkers got your back, and are ready to teach you or help you on the job.
Points positifs
Open to new ideas, A family culture of sharing and helping each other, Open communication with the whole staff, no matter the rank
Points négatifs
Long commute hours sometimes, depending on where the job is at
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?Oui 3Non 1Signaler
Demander l'attribution de cette Page Entreprise

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail ou de l'entretien passé chez SODIFRANCE. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.

Poser une question